Google Ad

What's The Right Plan For Weekends?

Do you start think of weekends especially on friday? Do you plan what to do and start invite friends for gathering?
Yes, honestly I do. I am the lucky one who have weekends break like most of the office workers. The different is my weekend is friday and saturday  instead of Saturday and Sunday.
Often, I have headache with my weekends' plan,should I:
  • clean my house
  • clean the laundry
  • working on my blog post
  • cook for family
  • Shop for daily necessities
  • Search for teaching material
  • Do teaching lesson plan
  • Promote my business
Or
  • Watch a movie
  • Go for a walk
  • Reading a book
  • Taking a bubble bath
  • Meet friends
  • Go for a spa/facial
Often I will try to do all the above. How about you? What should you be doing? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below.

No comments

Post a Comment

Home